The American Treasure Tour is a tourist attraction established in 2010 and opened to the public for guided tours. Visitors travel through a large private collection that encompasses an eclectic variety of smaller collections. Included is one of the world’s largest private collections of automatic music machines: nickelodeons, band organs, calliopes, photoplayers, and music boxes. They also have collections including hobbyist-built model airplanes, movie posters and record albums, music boxes, dolls and dollhouses in the over 100,000 square foot museum.
As part of our private group, members will be able to freely walk around the museum adhering to the following guidelines:
- No items in the collection may be touched. Anyone touching an item will be escorted out with no refund of the entry fee. Many items in the museum are irreplaceable and their safety is of utmost importance.
- Everyone must stay on the outside of the display on the tram path and not walk between things.
- Tripods and flash are permitted
- The group is limited to a maximum of 20 people, entry is on a first-come first served basis.
- Registrations for the event must be completed by end of the day Saturday, January 6.
- The entry fee is $62.10 per person and must be paid when registering. The registration form will take you to a payment screen.
To addend this meet-uo, please register below:
Log in if you already have an account with us.
Your name will appear in the signed-up list after you have submitted your registration and have returned from the main screen
The members signed up for this event:
- Amy Shaffer
- Jean McKenna
- Sara Pinkus
- Tom Spurgeon