Add to your Google Calendar: Or click iCal to download as ICS for other calendars
Date(s) - Saturday Nov 06, 2021
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Tohickon Valley Park Pool
Tohickon Creek White Water
Your GPS may take you to the adjacent campground. Look for the parking lot above the playground and pool and enter there.
Tips for the day:
- You must walk down a steep paved road to get creek side (and back up later!)
- Your feet may get wet.
- The creek side surface is rocky and uneven. You may want a walking stick.
- Bring a snack and a drink.
- You may want a cushion and towel. The rocks are hard…
- Check the weather and dress appropriately.
- A long zoom lens (100-400mm+) and monopod are desirable but the action can also be very close to shore.
Use the Contact Us link on the site with any questions
If you’re planning on attending, please sign up via the form below.